• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[NEED HELP] creating this shape

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, I want to create the shape on the picture exactl like it looks, I dont no how to get to this 3D look. can someone point me in the right direction? the strokes looking really nice Anmerkung 2020-07-04 104020.png

here you can see the rest of the watchface where I found the shape might be useful to see how it should look at the end and what it is for.

i54_2_large.jpg

Thanks a lot for your support 🙂 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

You will need to stack several shapes in different colors to achive this. Apply gradients across the stroke and set the gradient stops at the ends of the gradient ramp to 0% opacity to create blends.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to stack several shapes in different colors to achive this. Apply gradients across the stroke and set the gradient stops at the ends of the gradient ramp to 0% opacity to create blends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, thanks 🙂 can you share me any useful tutorial or how to, to let me dig into this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines