• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help/instructions keeping logos and text the same size/ratio on different size package designs.

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings! I could use some tips/help on how to keep a consistent ratio and imaging across different size packaging. Let's say like designing a cereal box to look proportionately the same on 3 different size boxes (i.e. a 12x8, 10x4 and 14x5). Random examples just showing the boxes are not proportional. There are several different elements on each thing so copy/pasting/resizing one image doesn't really work. Things quickly become disproportioned. The example I was given to mimic is how on a pack of Marlboros the logo appears the same size and proportion on different size boxes. I'm working with around 30 different files that are all different size packaging, but they need to be symmetrical and proportioned. Is there some sort of keyframing from project to project? Am I overlooking a super simple solution? Any help would be appreciated! (Using AI CS6)

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean like "Liquid Layout" in InDesign?

Illustrator doesn't have such a thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines