• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with a text effect

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded this file: doodle scribble text effect. Editable Sketch Text Effect

opened the file in illustrator. It says it's preview in the file name even though I purchased a standard lisence. When I try to make the text normal size like 18 it goes all wonky. Any help/advice would be much appriciated. 

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please specify "wonky"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effects in the supplied file are meant to be applied to type larger than 18 points. The sample uses sizes from 176 points to 290 points. If you want to use the effect with a smaller point suze you’ll need to adjust the stroke size and effect options in the Appearance panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most decorative fonts look best when large. If the text has any effects on it, make sure that scale strokes and effects is turned on in the Transform panel before scaling.

If the text is a bitmap image instead of vector, that may also cause problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines