Copied

first i make 2 rectangle and one of rectangle distort roughen

and overlap.

second Shape builder tool use  so pierce a hole ractangle 

but don't expand two rectangle

help i want as soon as possible   help me

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Mensinger | Adobe Community Professional

There may be a language barrier here, so it's not really clear what you're asking.

Before using Shapebuilder, you'll have to Expand Appearance of the rectangle to which you applied Distort > Roughen.

[Effect > Distort & Transform > Roughen | Object > Expand Appearance | Select > Select All | ...Shapebuilder...]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help with workflow

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first i make 2 rectangle and one of rectangle distort roughen

and overlap.

second Shape builder tool use  so pierce a hole ractangle 

but don't expand two rectangle

help i want as soon as possible   help me

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by John Mensinger | Adobe Community Professional

There may be a language barrier here, so it's not really clear what you're asking.

Before using Shapebuilder, you'll have to Expand Appearance of the rectangle to which you applied Distort > Roughen.

[Effect > Distort & Transform > Roughen | Object > Expand Appearance | Select > Select All | ...Shapebuilder...]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We'd appreciate if you can share a screenshot or a small video of your workflow so that we can help you better.

In addition to John's response, I'd request checking out this help article to know how you can use Shape Builder tool. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Resources