• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to install Illustrator 23.1 in 2021 for a corporate licensed CC

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would need your help to get Illustrator CC 2019 (v23.1) downloaded somehow. I have the current CC (corporate licensed) and I am not able to find download option in my profile and its not possible directly from CC anymore as I see. I can't add any serial number to register the product (Illustrator) as every install was done through CC before. I need to have this version to be able to use a plugin with Illustrator.

How can the issue be solved?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you, I've already seen this thread but it is irrelevant as I would like to have a downgraded (CC 2019 v23.1) copy of Illustrator too but it does not appear in the list after deleting every version from the OS.

It seems as I read it before that Adobe does not support the download of softwares older than 2 years. If you have to change your computer this situations is very problematic. I changed my workstation and now I can say goodby to a plugin which was very useful just because a download link can not be provided by Adobe. I don't think so that this user request is that problematic at the same time there does not seem to be any solution for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a corporate license your enterprise administrators may be responsible for downloading, maintaining and archiving the CC downloads. They might have kept old versions. Direct from Adobe it's current and current-1. I don't say this is a good thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you. Unfortunately no previous install files were kept as everything was downloaded through CC. I was installing Adobe products on my corporate laptop with admin rights. Illustrator was not installed separately from a stand-alone file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines