• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEED UPDATE 16.0.3 ! for Illustrator CS6

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do need a update for HdPi Display für Illustrator cs6 (mac version) anybody can help on getting it ? (or even: anybody can send me the file?

i tried downloading the file from the official adobe.-Site BUT IT DOES NOT WORK! https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=5524#sa_src=web-messaging

so please can anybody provide that update for me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact the support...

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

- click on the Chat button on the bottom right hand corner of the first screen (the circle with 3 dots inside)

- click on "Downloading or Installing", then ask for the Download-Link

Do NOT let the support agent tell you to come to the forums for help... no user in a public forum has access to Adobe's internal links, you MUST obtain the program and update links from Adobe support.

When you finally do have a download link, be sure to copy every file you download to an external drive so you never have to hunt for download links if they are moved again... also make a text file containing ALL of your serial numbers and copy that file as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help, this is kind from you! well, ive contacted adobe support but they dont have the update file i need! so if anybody knows more about that or even can provide a download File with a 4K support for illustrator please do attach it here. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download file can only be provided by Adobe. Anything someone else provides you, would be illegit and should also be treated with caution, since it might contain malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the support again ... they give you a false information.

I could get the file, but I do not have the right (as the support claims) to share it.

Only if one of the Adobe employees publicly allows this here, one could make the files available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

damn! the support is NOT listening to me! î contacted them multiple times, its just annoying. they only try to give me installation files of the whole cs6. but i do only need the update! this one: https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5524&fileID=5532. they entioned that they not have it anymore. uhmmm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell the support employee that the files have been removed from any previously publicly available download servers and they are only available through support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i never ever discovered such a bad support! they dont help! im explaining that the file is not avaiable http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/illustrator/mac/cs6/AdobeIllustrator16.0.3.dmg and its been removed from any previously publicly available download servers and they are only available through support! but they are not listening. they say i need to redownload it or i need to reinstall it! (STUPID THINGS) wich i dont understeand. i simply need this update but they talk about other stuff and do NOT HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the thold me: e are only trained with Activation and Installation. So, any issue which after launching application for older products, please visit to Adobe forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't give you the installers or updaters on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a link to the update 16.0.3 for mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines