• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Document dialog do not work

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know tha i can use "Use Legacy New Document dialog" but is not the same thing!
there were a lot of new preset for instagram,banners, icons and many other things.

when Adobe sponsorize this new features like "Overcome the blank canvas syndrome. While creating a document, choose from a wide variety of templates from Adobe Stock and blank presets" i would like be able to use it

same situation for photoshop, may i do something wrong during installation? i deleted and re-install the application many times

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you connected to the internet?

Do your firewalls allow online connection?

Which version and system is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to what Monika asked, please reply if you have OS & GPU updated to the latest version.

You may also try resetting preferences. Please follow instructions below to do that:

For MAC 

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to locations 
  • ~/Library/Caches 
  • ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe 
  • ~/Library/Preferences 
  • Rename  Adobe Illustrator, com.adobe.illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to   Adobe Illustrator.old, com.adobe.illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old 
  • Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud. 

For Windows 

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe 
  • Rename  Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old 
  • Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud. 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. This way all your old settings will be saved in .old folders and Illustrator will recreate new folders with default settings.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have been waiting for your response to this query. Please update the discussion if the issue is resolved or if you have any further query. We'd be happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines