• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Graphic Bug in Illustrator 25.1

Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing it this morning I immediately ran into a new bug. When I press Control Y to view as wireframe, then press Control Y again to go back, it does not go back to GPU preview. GPU is greyed out.  I have to restart Illustrator to get back to GPU preview.  I've immediately reverted back to the previous version of Illustrator, 25.0.1

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Hi All,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. This issue is being reviewed by the product team. You may upvote & add your comment on this Adobe Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42443869-view-using-gpu-gets-greyed-out-permanently-with-ou) and stay tuned for the updates.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor, 3094 Mhz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another detail to add regarding this bug.  If I open an empty document, I can go back and forth from Wireframe view to GPU view repeatedly without a problem.  If I draw a single box in the document then go to wireframe view, it will not go back to GPU view.  GPU is greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post bugs & feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

That is where the engineers read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Windows 10 x64, i7, Intel UHD Graphics 630

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spamming your URL, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. This issue is being reviewed by the product team. You may upvote & add your comment on this Adobe Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42443869-view-u...) and stay tuned for the updates.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines