• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New user tutorial feedback

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLDR: This is feedback on the Illustrator tutorials and what the experience was like for a new user. I think a better experience for me would have be to only do one tutorial at a time.

Hi there! I am a new user going through the tutorials after just downloading the Illustrator application for the first time. From the initial tutorials page on the web here, in the first video, we're suggested to download the example projects files to follow along to. When I downloaded the files and opened up the Illustrator app for the first time, the Illustrator desktop app then also starts suggesting another tutorial to follow along to (different from the web tutorial - see screenshot). This tutorial inception is sort of an awkward user experience because I wanted to finish the initial tutorial from the web, but then also was interested in the new tutorial the adobe desktop app was suggesting. I think a better experience would be to only do one tutorial at a time. In case this feedback is helpful to anyone, I wanted to just throw it out there. 

tutorialinception.jpeg

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Import and export , Performance , SDK , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Since we are volunteers not Adobe employees, you might want to suggest this to them at:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since we are volunteers not Adobe employees, you might want to suggest this to them at:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice, thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines