• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie Question on wrapping one photo on the top of the other

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings from Vancouver Island.  I hope you are all safe.  I have a wrapping question.  I think this is an Ilustrator 'thing' and not photoshop but open to any suggestions.

I have a screen (rasberry PI) that I want to put a picture on (simulated screen).  The display (screen) is at an angle so this isn't a simple overlay.  I've put the two images here and would appreciate any suggestions how to 'bend' the simulated screen onto the display.  Sim_display goes on/in RPi4

Thanks in advance,

Rick

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Hi this is very easy to do in photoshop just few clicks and you are done use perpective wrap in that .... regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is very easy to do in photoshop just few clicks and you are done use perpective wrap in that .... regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lambiloon,

I've got PS open

• - Pasted in the Terminal
  • - Converted it to a layer (0)
  • - Pasted in the Simulated Screen and it is now layer 1

So far, got it and I do see the Perspective Warp menu option.

What I'm missing/not understanding is how to move the Simulated screen into position/make it 'fit' and then use the Warp.

Thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This just in: I figured it out.  Use Warp to make the display 'flat' then just stick the simulated screen on it, good ol cut -n- paste.  Thank you, Ali, I appreciate the pointer to the right tool.

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines