• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No se puede guardar la publicación. No tiene privilegios de acceso suficientes.

Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estaba utilizando illustrator como siempre, abrió normal, me dejó utilizar todas las herramientas sin ningún problema, pero al momento de querer guardar mi proceso me saltó una leyenda diciendo "No se puede guardar la publicación. No tiene los privilegios de acceso suficientes.". No hace falta explicar que perdí todo mi proceso.

De hecho intenté hacer algún cuadrado o círculo en una nueva mesa de trabajo y nada, me salta lo mismo.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No lo detallé en el mensaje, pero la laptop que estoy usando es una mackbook pro... espero que me ayuden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope your issue is resolved now. If you still have issues, I'd request you to try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el mismo problema, utilizo una MacBookAir, y una memoria interna para guardar todos mis trabajos. Cambié los privilegios de mi memoria externa, de Illustrator, lo desinstalé y lo volví a instalar, y nada. Sigo sin poder guardar mis trabajos en la memoria externa. Solo me pasa con AI, el resto de aplicaciones de Adobe funcionan con normalidad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me aparece este mensaje:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-06-13 a la(s) 18.55.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jana24697467d3c7,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. This generally happens when you or the app don't have proper read & rights access/ permission to save. To resolve the issue, try providing read & access to the folders where you are trying to save. The steps are here: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/mchlp1203/mac

If this doesn't help, then give Full Disk access to Illustrator and other Adobe apps. For reference, follow the steps suggested in this third-party help article (https://support.avast.com/en-in/article/allow-mac-full-disk-access/#:~:text=on%20your%20Mac.-,Enable...).

Let us know if that helps or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes,

me ayudaron mucho la explicación y los pasos sugeridos. Muy útil la información.

Antes de encontrar esta solución y para no perder el proyecto realizado, lo guardé en el escritorio como un archivo nuevo y no me dio problema de privilegios.

Gracias, un saludo

Adriana G. Montesinos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that, @LA CIE 20. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

como te ayudaron?? ... aun no logro solucionarlo.

gracia 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mayra30702386p2lp,

The error message "No se puede guardar la publicación. No tiene privilegios de acceso suficientes." typically indicates that you don't have the necessary permissions to save the file in the chosen location. This can occur due to various reasons, such as file/folder permissions or restrictions imposed by the operating system.

To resolve this issue, you can try the steps suggested in this YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTHIAxnhLXM).

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, he hecho todo y todavia me sigue diciendo error 5000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Maricel24303155dj8q,

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with the "Error 5000" in Adobe Illustrator. To assist you further, could you please confirm the location where you are trying to save the file (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)? Sometimes, certain folders or file paths may cause issues with saving.

Additionally, please ensure that you are using the latest version of both Adobe Illustrator and your operating system. Knowing the exact version numbers will help us better understand the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we're here to help you find a resolution.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

En mi caso era un disco duro de 5 TB el que no me permitía guardar y tampoco hacer los primeros auxilios de utilidad de discos, pero hice una partición de 2 dejando la partición oroginal en 3TB y en la nueva partición de 2TB logré almacenar correctamente lo que necesitaba, después me fui nuevamente a utilidad de discos, le di primeros auxilios a la partición orignal de 3TB y lo reparó, ahora todo funciona correctamente, espero que esto te ayude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días, supongo que ya se habrá solucionado su problema.

En mi caso, lo único que tuve que hacer fue actualizar a la versión más actual.

un saludo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines