Снимок экрана 2021-05-19 в 16.24.39.png

Снимок экрана 2021-05-19 в 16.20.56.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021
Adobe
Mentor ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't read the cyrillic alphabet, so i don't know what any of those buttons say, but i can see that there's a difference between your two screenshots.

Look at the top row of buttons/tabs. in the first example, where the templates are shown, the selected tab is in the middle of the window Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 8.55.03 AM.png (you can tell it's selected because of the white line under it). After finding an image of the same dialog in english, i now know that the tab you want to click says "print".

But on the other screenshot where there are no templates, it looks like you have the "Recents" tab selected which is all the way on the left side. Try clicking on the tab that i showed in my screenshot. If that doesn't work. Try those other tabs and see if you can find what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines