• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No text

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It always worked fine, yesterday, for some reason, the text on the home page disappeared. I tried uninstalling even deleting the preferences, what should I do? Even when I create a new project there is no text, just the pixels and the title of the project.

Screenshot_20210602-222056.png

 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you recently installed any new software/fonts on this computer? Does this happen in Photoshop or Acrobat?Have you tried restarting the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No nothing, yes i tried to restart the pc, just illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried uninstalling Illustrator via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool? This will also delete corrupt files. At the end of the procedure, let us know if you encounter the problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tired, same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, you're having this problem.

If you have tried resetting the preferences, uninstalling and cleaning your system then the next step may be for someone to have a deeper look at your system:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response & sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved by the helpful suggestions given earlier. If you still have issues, I'd request you to try the troubleshooting steps given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines