• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to install Adobe Illustrator 24.3 update

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to update my Illustrator (version 24.3) and it gets about 74% finished, then stops. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I deleted old versions of Illustrator. I can't seem to get the update to go through.

I'm also having issues with opening EPS files in Illustrator. It seems like the only way to open the file is through Photoshop.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing a version of the OS?

Are you getting any error while updating the app?

I'd request using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing app from the machine and install again once done. Let us know how it goes.

Also, to know how to import EPS files in Adobe Illustrator, please check out this help article. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing a version of the OS?

Are you getting any error while updating the app?

I'd request using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing app from the machine and install again once done. Let us know how it goes.

Also, to know how to import EPS files in Adobe Illustrator, please check out this help article. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines