• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to rename color sample in Adobe Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this morning I made the latest update available, but serious system holes have appeared, when I open the color window to change the name of the sample created, it does not allow me to change the name and the window remains locked for a long time without finally allowing me to change it.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

I solved the problem, until I assigned a color profile it didn't allow me to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was couple of times that Illustrator couldn'd save my files.  The issue was resolved after some restarts...

save.png

But another thing is that it doesn't seems to remember its window position when its not it full screen. I have wide monitor, and I want it to be in certain place. Each restart of Illustrator i need to place it there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved the problem, until I assigned a color profile it didn't allow me to change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines