Highlighted

Not able to resize panels on Adobe Illustrator 2020

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to move my cursor inbetween the 2 tile windows, where all my panels are attached to the Application frame, but the double arrows don't appear like they do when you hover over the outside window area to resize the entire application window.

Feeling slow, thanks in advance.

TD

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not able to resize panels on Adobe Illustrator 2020

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to move my cursor inbetween the 2 tile windows, where all my panels are attached to the Application frame, but the double arrows don't appear like they do when you hover over the outside window area to resize the entire application window.

Feeling slow, thanks in advance.

TD

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is really unusual. I tried to replicate this on my end but could not. Would you mind sharing version of OS & Illustrator?
You may also try resetting Adobe Illustrator and see if it helps. Please try to follow instructions on this help article.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2020 0