• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to see my artwork on home screen in Illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator holds only a total of about 15 projects on the home page. I seemed to be having a hard time finding some of my art work as well as some of my puppets. If any one knows where they might be please let me know. Thanks a million. 

TOPICS
Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. I am afraid Adobe Illustrator home screen does not show you all the files you have worked upon. I'd recommend using Adobe Bridge to manage your assets. You may organize your files according to your usage and it'll help you navigate your files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

The best solution is to create a file system on your computer with Projects and Puppets folders and subfolders labeled and organized to make them easy for you to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. I am afraid Adobe Illustrator home screen does not show you all the files you have worked upon. I'd recommend using Adobe Bridge to manage your assets. You may organize your files according to your usage and it'll help you navigate your files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best solution is to create a file system on your computer with Projects and Puppets folders and subfolders labeled and organized to make them easy for you to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines