Highlighted

Not able to use Adobe apps after billing update

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my credit card expired and didnt change the info until AI cut off my subscription.  I went into my profile today and updated my info for billing but I still cannot get access to AI.  Does anyone know what I can do to gain access today? Do I need to reregister new infomation - if so where do I find the info to register?  Any help would be great!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not able to use Adobe apps after billing update

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my credit card expired and didnt change the info until AI cut off my subscription.  I went into my profile today and updated my info for billing but I still cannot get access to AI.  Does anyone know what I can do to gain access today? Do I need to reregister new infomation - if so where do I find the info to register?  Any help would be great!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out. For any billing related issue, please contact Adobe Customer Care team on https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html (click on chat icon at bottom right corner to start conversation).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0