Highlighted

[!now] error message whenever I try to export files

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this error message has randomly started happening since i updated illustrator. I have done a clean windows install and it still happens. All I am doing is trying to export designs at 300dpi as a png. I cannot export anything now. And as a work around I have to copy the designs to photoshop and export using that. However I don't like this option as the file is not a vector anymore. I have searched the internet everywhere and can't find anyone with this issue. Please HELP

We had this issue solved via renaming the path to the file — it was too long for the system (Windows 10, Illustrator CC2019)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[!now] error message whenever I try to export files

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this error message has randomly started happening since i updated illustrator. I have done a clean windows install and it still happens. All I am doing is trying to export designs at 300dpi as a png. I cannot export anything now. And as a work around I have to copy the designs to photoshop and export using that. However I don't like this option as the file is not a vector anymore. I have searched the internet everywhere and can't find anyone with this issue. Please HELP

We had this issue solved via renaming the path to the file — it was too long for the system (Windows 10, Illustrator CC2019)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system is it?

Do you have any third party plugins in Illustrator?

A Wacom?

A printer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am running Illustrator CC 2017 on windows 10 64 bit and have no third party plugins at all

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2017 1
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error and I am on a Mac with Illustrator CC 2017

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same probblem, did anyone find a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2017 0
Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Katja+Trolle+Taksholt  schrieb

Got the same probblem, did anyone find a solution?

Which version of Illustrator?

Which system?

Where are you traing to save the file?

Which export method?

What kind of file are you saving? If it's not a PNG, please create your own thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact problem when try to export file in png in 300 dpi. Any soution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 0
Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/r+ra1746432  schrieb

I am having the same exact problem when try to export file in png in 300 dpi. Any soution?

Please answer the questions in #5

Also: how large is the artwork?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Encountered it today.

System/Software Specs:

Illustrator CC 21.1.0 (64-bit)

Windows 7 Professional

Trying to save the file to a network drive

Export method : Export > Export As... > Use Artboards

I am trying to save a large (600in x 72in) image at 300dpi.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this problem too; I checked "Use Artboards" when exporting and then it worked fine!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2017 2