numbered list does not work

Contributor ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Numbered lists in the above "post" tool bar does not work. it just shows the equivilant of a small period and is ignored when posting. I am using Windows 10.

Jim

James@jpalik.com - www.JPalik.com
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021
number number number bullet bullet bullet No problem here Windows 10 | Firefox One question: This is a question from you, how does the forum work? It's not an Illustrator question, is it?

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. number
  2. number
  3. number

• bullet
  • bullet
  • bullet

No problem here

Windows 10 | Firefox

One question:

This is a question from you, how does the forum work? It's not an Illustrator question, is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pixxxel,

You got it. I was using chrome. As soon as I changed to Firefox, bingo, numbers work fine. Thank you.

The forums are the best on the web. Responsivness has actually improved over the last 20 years.

Adobe is doing somethings right.

Jim

James@jpalik.com - www.JPalik.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines