Highlighted

numbers disappeared after create outline illustrator!

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i type numbers in illustrator and mix it with language that is not english it disappeared after create outline...

12133.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Does it also happen when you use Object > Flatten transparency to outline fonts? You need to check the option "Outline text"

TOPICS
Bug, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

numbers disappeared after create outline illustrator!

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i type numbers in illustrator and mix it with language that is not english it disappeared after create outline...

12133.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Does it also happen when you use Object > Flatten transparency to outline fonts? You need to check the option "Outline text"

TOPICS
Bug, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be a specific issue with your Hebrew and RTL writing vs. conventional Western fonts. I'd start by checking the relevant font/ glyph panels for automatic substitutions and that. If the layout changes as you toggle these options you may be able to figure out what triggers the behavior. Of course also do the obvious - try with different fonts.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you,

but it's happening with every font , even with google fonts...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened to me too. I worked around that by creating the numbers in seperate text box  but that's not really a solution

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a big problem.
I know a lot of people on Windows and Mac who have the same problem.
It causes a lot of errors, a waste of time, rejects, and loss of money.
I don't understand why Adobe is not fixing this huge bug.
Please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! You've solved the problem. Hurray!

Thank you very much. I will spread the gospel until Adobe fixes the issue from within Create Outlines.

Thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same bug since the last update. The flatten transparency works for now until thay fix this. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I am also facing the same issue but not in Hebrew, its in English (number) itself. After creating "Threaded text" of the numbers for calendar I wanted to make creat outline and all the numbers dissapares. Here I've uploaded a few screen shots. Please help me with effective solutions. I'm using latest version of Illustrator in MAC. Thanks

image.png

image.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 11.00.06 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read the complete thread? And try out everything?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before creating oultine set the kerning between two lines to "Metrics - Roman Only" then create outline. it will fix the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0
Resources