Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object shifted from path in Illustrator 2019

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am currently using Illustrator V23.0.3 and I keep experiencing a problem where an object on my screen will suddenly have moved although the path shows it is still in the place I have it positioned. The only way to get it back into the right place is to move it then undo that move and suddenly it is synced back up with the path.

It's really frustrating and will happen to multiple assets I am working with across all the artboards,  even when I haven't touched them...

Does anyone know how to stop this from happening or is it a bug that others are experiencing?

Alice

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does switching from GPU preview to CPU preview help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Alice,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I would like to know if the steps suggested by Ton worked for you? If not, could you please confirm if the issue related to a specific document? If yes, please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines