Offload tasks to a server?

Advocate ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange question and i'm not sure its even able to be done in Illustrator (or adobe prodcuts at all). I have Several Pieces of art that are far to complex. I'm trying to raster them however its taking about 2 hours to do each file. is there a way to offload the rasteration to a server so i can continue to work on my workstation? I know 3DS max has a feature like this Just using this as a example i know they are 2 totaly different things all together.

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021
Doing so, even if possible, would break your EULA. Illustrator is licensed to a specific user for their exclusive use. All actions in the program must be initiated by the licensed user sitting at the computer on which the software is installed.  ~ Jane

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doing so, even if possible, would break your EULA. Illustrator is licensed to a specific user for their exclusive use. All actions in the program must be initiated by the licensed user sitting at the computer on which the software is installed. 

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines