• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One Illustrator file won't sync to Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a folder in my "Creative Clouds File" folder on my Mac. It has 105 Illustrator .ai files in it. All the files sync, except for one file. 

The files are all pretty similar, in terms of content and technique. So I don't know why the one file won't sync. That one file has a red triangle next to the file name.

How do I fix this problem?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you could try creating a new version of that problematic file by opening it in Illustrator and doing a Save As.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried that, several times. I've also tried starting and stopping the sync, as is suggested, and quitting and then restarting the Creative Cloud desktop.

It's very frustratring. When I run the sync procedure again, it takes forever and ever, and then it indicates other files (which synced correctly in previous attempts) have not synced.  😳

With the same, unchanged set of files, I sometimes get 1 file that hasn't synced. I also have gotten the result that 4 files haven't synced (with the same set of files), 11 different files haven't synced, or 28 files haven't synced.

I don't know why a file that hasn't been changed will sync properly one day, and then not sync the next. But that is what seems to happen and these synch problems are taking up an awful lot of time, and a lot of aggravation, with software I pay a lot of money to use.

I didn't have these problems with (free!) Google Drive or (free!)Dropbox. Why do I have this problem with this program that sucks money out of my bank account every month? 😡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines