Highlighted

only showing date created for .ai file in windows

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the lastest version 24.1.2 of adobe illustrator still has the problem only showing date created for .ai file in windows

Thanks. I found only the ai document file has different menu in which the "date" shown there. All the others is default to be "date modified". It is now ok after changing "date" to "date modified". 

Topics

Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

only showing date created for .ai file in windows

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the lastest version 24.1.2 of adobe illustrator still has the problem only showing date created for .ai file in windows

Thanks. I found only the ai document file has different menu in which the "date" shown there. All the others is default to be "date modified". It is now ok after changing "date" to "date modified". 

Topics

Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just verified on Mac machine and I can see modified date as well. Could you please provide following information,

• which Windows version.
  • Where it showing only date created for ai file. Is it Windows explorer

Also it may possible that settings on your Windows machine is not set up as to show detailed information about file. Could you go through the following article and make sure details information is active on Windows

https://www.howtogeek.com/219157/how-to-easily-view-recently-modified-files-in-windows/

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!

Best regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines