Highlighted

Opacity of the Pencil Tool and Blob Tool

Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to draw with the Pencil Tool and the Blob Tool with reduced opacity.

If I select the Blob Tool and reduce the opacity at "Transparency" and then draw a path, this path is correct, but as soon as I draw the next path, it is 100% again.

With the Pencil Tool it does not work at all. There I can set what I want before. The path is always at 100% opacity.

But on different videos (Youtube + Behance) I have seen that it seems to work. However, I cannot find a solution to it. Can someone help me or give me a hint?

Thank you 🙂

Gabi

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello again,

after I posted this question, I was shown an older question from another user. There I found the right answer. If someone has the same problem, here is the solution 🙂

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/pencil-tool-n-reset-automatically/td-p/11170268?page=1

TOPICS
Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Opacity of the Pencil Tool and Blob Tool

Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to draw with the Pencil Tool and the Blob Tool with reduced opacity.

If I select the Blob Tool and reduce the opacity at "Transparency" and then draw a path, this path is correct, but as soon as I draw the next path, it is 100% again.

With the Pencil Tool it does not work at all. There I can set what I want before. The path is always at 100% opacity.

But on different videos (Youtube + Behance) I have seen that it seems to work. However, I cannot find a solution to it. Can someone help me or give me a hint?

Thank you 🙂

Gabi

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello again,

after I posted this question, I was shown an older question from another user. There I found the right answer. If someone has the same problem, here is the solution 🙂

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/pencil-tool-n-reset-automatically/td-p/11170268?page=1

TOPICS
Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2020 0
Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0