• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Operation cannot complete [Sexi] Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I've been having problems with using adobe illustrator. This problem has been going on for a while now, probably about 1 month now. Everytime I open adobe illustrator I get this adobe illustrator error. I made sure to make the image large but if it can not be viewed correctly, the error says: The operation cannot complete because of an unkown error. [SExi]. Everything is initialized until it gets to: Initializing plug-ins.... BeautifulStrokes.aip, but as stated I do not have any plugins installed.( See picture below)

1. Yes I have tried the adobe cleaner tool.

2. Yes I have uninstalled Dropbox

3. I do not have a printer connected to this computer.

4. Yes I have uninstalled all plugins for Illustrator and the only plugin I use is for Adobe Effects. The vcgmotion plugin. (The free demo)

I'm answering call questions in response to the post that was made back in 2015. 

I have contacted Adobe via Twitter and thats the post they told me to refer to. 

The computer I am using is a ConceptD3 laptop

-Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300h 

-CPU @ 2.50 GHZ

Installed RAM: 8 Gb

- Graphics: Intel (r) UHD graphics

-Cores: 4

I hope someone will be able to assist me. I really need illustrator. I have upcoming clients and thumbnails to create. (Not a fan of photoshop.)

Please and thank you,

Zane. 
plugins.pngproblems.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

(Im gonna type this in all bold)

Suprisingly right after I posted this, I was able to find the solution. I went to the search bar within (My computer) and typed in BeautifulStrokes.aip, from there I was able to find my folder for Adobe illustrator and saw it was a folder titled Extensions, and Extensions_Old. I deleted the Extensions_Old folder, and I loaded up Adobe illustrator, and now it works. Thank you everyone. Hopefully what i'm writing can help someone else. Stay safe and Healthy. 

Zane.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Im gonna type this in all bold)

Suprisingly right after I posted this, I was able to find the solution. I went to the search bar within (My computer) and typed in BeautifulStrokes.aip, from there I was able to find my folder for Adobe illustrator and saw it was a folder titled Extensions, and Extensions_Old. I deleted the Extensions_Old folder, and I loaded up Adobe illustrator, and now it works. Thank you everyone. Hopefully what i'm writing can help someone else. Stay safe and Healthy. 

Zane. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're glad you found the solution and we thank you for sharing it with the community. I am sure it'll help other users having the similar concern.

Please feel free to reach out in case you have any other concern. We'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines