Outline view crashes the GPU view - illustrator 2021 (25.1)

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to report that illustrator does not work correctly with the GPU preview since changing to the CRTL + Y command disables the CRTL + E option and the zoom no longer works properly as it should with the GPU. It also slows down (delays) the scrolling of the workspace and graphics when moving them. Also in the new file dialog box when I click and scroll over the dimension fields of the file to overwrite my own dimensions it doesn't work normally either (it doesn't allow me to do it) the only way is to click on the field and with the "DELETE key" delete digit by digit until the field is empty.
I already uninstalled the application, cleaned the system, reinstalled the application again and the error was not corrected, I hope it is something that they can correct with an update.

Here my configuration system:

Windows 10 Pro (multiprocessor free) 64 bits

Processor: Intel(R) Xon(R) CPU E5-2620 v3 @2.40 GHz

Graphics: Nvidia Quadro K4200 4 GB GDDR5. Memory Interface.

RAM: 128 GB

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Adobe Illustrator 2021(v25.2) has been released today with the fix for this issue.

I'd request you to update your app to the latest version. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more