• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste In Place, and Paste In Front, and Paste in back is offset

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having a weird issue, illustrator has been working fine up until about a week ago, where when I use Ctrl-Shift-V, Ctrl-F, or Ctrl-B sometimes the object is pasted as if I had just pasted normally, offset and to the lower right of the current selection. This is normally not a big deal but when running some setup scripts for artwork printing/cutting, it can offset a multi-panel artwork in clipping masks, making the process have to be repeated until it works.

Is there a setting I can check? I have reset preferences, and re-installed illustrator already hoping to have the issue sorted but it persists. and I have re-set the ruler center point, set to artboard and global rulers, no change in the issue. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Those commands paste the element keeping the original position. Your problem is the position of the pasted element is different from the original position?

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes sir, when using those functions the position is different than the original position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines