Highlighted

pathfinder issue

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.40.55 PM.png

i am trying to change white background to picture but when i replace it it come over the design, i need the shape same transparent background! how i can do it

Topics

How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

pathfinder issue

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 11.40.55 PM.png

i am trying to change white background to picture but when i replace it it come over the design, i need the shape same transparent background! how i can do it

Topics

How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your description, I'm not sure what you are trying to do. Can you explain in greater detail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it you are bringing a PNG file, check your layer stacking order, also hide the white and try to bring your picture, it might be under the white background. If all fails, start again but bring the picture first and build around it, keep it on a separate layer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines