Highlighted

Pathfinder not working properly in Illustrator Latest 2020

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the Pathfinder tool is not working properly in the latest 2020. I have tried it on 2 macs with different operating systems on it and get the same bad results. I have a load of concentric circles divided by 12 lines. When the pathfinder is activated it ignores the 12 lines>

Anybody got a clue why this is happening? If it is a bug how do I report it?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pathfinder not working properly in Illustrator Latest 2020

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the Pathfinder tool is not working properly in the latest 2020. I have tried it on 2 macs with different operating systems on it and get the same bad results. I have a load of concentric circles divided by 12 lines. When the pathfinder is activated it ignores the 12 lines>

Anybody got a clue why this is happening? If it is a bug how do I report it?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pathfinder appears to be working fine for me - can you show your steps so that we can try replicate the issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the lines length go outside the circles before using the pathfinder commands? If not, extend the lines length then use the pathfinder.

if that is not the case, please post a screenshot 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0