Highlighted

Pattern Design PNG JPG Trouble

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having trouble saving a pattern design to PNG.  The final saved design file has a blank border around it that I do not want and do not understand why it shows up.  I've tried also saving it as a JPG, but it leaves in the unwanted parts of the pattern that I wanted to leave out.  Can anyone help?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pattern Design PNG JPG Trouble

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having trouble saving a pattern design to PNG.  The final saved design file has a blank border around it that I do not want and do not understand why it shows up.  I've tried also saving it as a JPG, but it leaves in the unwanted parts of the pattern that I wanted to leave out.  Can anyone help?

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshort of what you mean?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When designing for pixel export it is crucial to align artboards to the pixel grid.

Also the artwork must be aligned to the edges of the artboard exactly.

When exporting do only choose resolutions of multiples of 72 ppi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines