• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF showing text not added in Illustrator

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on an old menu, and way before in the beginning it had a certain text, but with time I upgraded and deleted that other text. Now, working on it again I do some little changes on the text and when I save it to a pdf, the pdf has that old text from months ago on top of some words that I have on the menu. On Illustrator it does not show it at all, I even tried selecting something, but there is nothing there. Yet when I save and open it in PDF, it appears. I do not know why. Does anybody know? I have attached pictures with captions. In advance, I appreciate the help. Thank you.This is in IllustratorThis is in IllustratorThis is after saving it and opening in PDFThis is after saving it and opening in PDF

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Have you reviewed the Layers panel? Look for any layers or content within layers that shouldn't be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us about the history of the file. You created it in Illustrator? and then saved it how exactly (options)? And then it was opened in which applications? And saved again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you reviewed the Layers panel? Look for any layers or content within layers that shouldn't be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! SO SIMPLE SO SIMPLE. I GOT IT!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines