Highlighted

pen pressure not working

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update I am not able to use pen pressure in Ilustrator. I have windows 10. What can be the problem?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

pen pressure not working

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update I am not able to use pen pressure in Ilustrator. I have windows 10. What can be the problem?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which graphic tablet is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wacom Intuos pro

Get Outlook for iOS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi:

If it's a Wacom tablet, close Illustrator and any other programs you have open. Uninstall the drivers completely, unplug the tablet. Restart the computer and install the new drivers that you can download from the Wacom website.

At the end of the installation open Illustrator and make sure this option is selected >>

Devices_AI.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you, it is work now:)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines