Highlighted

Pencil tool keeps making circles when sketching in Illustrator on Windows machine

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I make a sketch of anything for some reason it will automatically make circles and they will appear on my sketch. Im not sure how to disable it from doing that or what exactly is happenning. 

Kapuka_0-1586517197716.png

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Draw and design, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pencil tool keeps making circles when sketching in Illustrator on Windows machine

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I make a sketch of anything for some reason it will automatically make circles and they will appear on my sketch. Im not sure how to disable it from doing that or what exactly is happenning. 

Kapuka_0-1586517197716.png

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Draw and design, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. If I am not wrong you are talking about these small round circles?

circles.png

That definitely shouldn't be happening. Can you select these circles by using Selection tool? Will it be possible for you to share this file with us?

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines