• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using classroom in a book by adobe (Illustrator)  I am creating a pizza box.  I have drawn the box using the Perspective Grid tool,  I have also seperately design a pizza slice which I'm trying to drag on the top of the box, but it is not happening.  I can drag any shape onto to the top of the box but not my pizza slice.  Any ideas please ?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the slice an image or a vector object?

Images don't work with the perspective grid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's an object that I created using different shapes and then grouped together.  I seemed to have solved the problem by flattening the object.  It now works.  Pity the book didnt tell me to do this.  One other question please.  When I press presentation mode I cannot escape from it when I press ESC.  Strange ! Any ideas ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines