Highlighted

Perspective

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using classroom in a book by adobe (Illustrator)  I am creating a pizza box.  I have drawn the box using the Perspective Grid tool,  I have also seperately design a pizza slice which I'm trying to drag on the top of the box, but it is not happening.  I can drag any shape onto to the top of the box but not my pizza slice.  Any ideas please ?????

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Perspective

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using classroom in a book by adobe (Illustrator)  I am creating a pizza box.  I have drawn the box using the Perspective Grid tool,  I have also seperately design a pizza slice which I'm trying to drag on the top of the box, but it is not happening.  I can drag any shape onto to the top of the box but not my pizza slice.  Any ideas please ?????

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the slice an image or a vector object?

Images don't work with the perspective grid.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
LizaB830 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an object that I created using different shapes and then grouped together.  I seemed to have solved the problem by flattening the object.  It now works.  Pity the book didnt tell me to do this.  One other question please.  When I press presentation mode I cannot escape from it when I press ESC.  Strange ! Any ideas ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0