Highlighted

Phantom scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to use Illustrator but the artboard keeps scrolling and I can't actually do anything.... I use Windows10 and my Illustrator is up to date, as well as Windows. 

My school's IT department told me to contact Adobe and Adobe told me to contact my IT department....

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Phantom scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to use Illustrator but the artboard keeps scrolling and I can't actually do anything.... I use Windows10 and my Illustrator is up to date, as well as Windows. 

My school's IT department told me to contact Adobe and Adobe told me to contact my IT department....

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please include images directly into your message.

What else is installed and running on that computer? Browsers, screen recording, remote service software and others are known to interfere with basically everything. You could try and set up a new user, launch into that user and then start only Illustrator. Does it still happen?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing else running. It does it even when the keyboard and mouse are unplugged. I've made sure everything is up to date. I've uninstalled Illustrator, reinstalled it. Uninstalled it and tried an older version and then uninstalled that and put the newest version back on. Windows is up to date and all other drivers.

I will try creating a new user and see if that works next time I'm on my computer.

My schools IT department told me to contact Adobe and adobe sends me a message saying to contact my school's IT department. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2020 0