Highlighted

Photoshop and Illustrator crash randomly & asking login credentials while launching again

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  For the past few weeks, the programs AI and PS close down on me once or twice a day. This is happening automatically. What happens: even as I'm working, a pop up suddenly appears and says "Save changes to the Adobe Illustrator document before quiting." Once I click yes and save (because I always want to save), the program then shuts off.  And when I reopen the program(s), I have to go through the sign-in process again. Every single time. This is slowing down my work, and just getting rather frustrating.  Any suggestions?  (Note: I have updated to the latest versions)

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop and Illustrator crash randomly & asking login credentials while launching again

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  For the past few weeks, the programs AI and PS close down on me once or twice a day. This is happening automatically. What happens: even as I'm working, a pop up suddenly appears and says "Save changes to the Adobe Illustrator document before quiting." Once I click yes and save (because I always want to save), the program then shuts off.  And when I reopen the program(s), I have to go through the sign-in process again. Every single time. This is slowing down my work, and just getting rather frustrating.  Any suggestions?  (Note: I have updated to the latest versions)

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi make sure that you installed latest version of creative cloud desktop application and all adobe softwares are fully updated...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I see you have issues with multiple apps and it also includes you signing in every time you launch the app. I'd recommend using Creative cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of Adobe apps. Once done, reinstall the apps. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0