Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

picture distortion after rendering in illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I am creating some frames for animation in illustrator but have come across a problem, the frames i have exported have this really thin peripheral white line around some of the edges. This would be a minor problem but it changes position on some frames making it look like the background is unsteady. Can anyone tell me what is going wrong. I have also put some frames together in adobe premier in order to create a line test and it made worse by rendering from that program too. I have attached screenshots and a line test to show what i mean, please help, thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you doing in what kind of file and what file are you exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am exporting jpegs from illustrator and then sequencing them in adobe premiere to create an animation, might it be the format that is causing the problem, can you see the white lines i am complaining about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"i am exporting jpegs from illustrator and then sequencing them in adobe premiere to create an animation"

That is not quite as precise as I was expecting.

There are white lines, but from your description I wouldn't even dare to guess what caused them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When preparing Illustrator files for pixel export, work in pixels or points, make sure that the artboard dimensions are whole pixels an the upper X/Y coordinates don't contain fractions. Export at 72 ppi or multiples thereoff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou for that guidance i will see if this is relevant to my work flow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Mr Fredericks do you also know how to import multiple photos/ images to seperate layers at once in illustrator like how people can import a video to seperate layers as frames in photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How to import multiple photos/ images to seperate layers at once in illustrator.

I don't know, maybe a script can do that.

But you could try to import the frames in Photoshop and import the Photoshop file in Illustrator with the option to convert layers to objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines