Highlighted

Picture to Vector

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get frustrated trying to vectorize a lot of pictures to vactor graphic. Adobe reallty sucks to to this
automatically! I tried to make an action, but it can not get my settings... that it should be high color photo trace!?

What to do?

I have about 500 pictures that I will have as vector, and I do not wan´t to do it manually! 

Someone who knows how to do?

Sincerely Joakim

Topics

How to, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Picture to Vector

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get frustrated trying to vectorize a lot of pictures to vactor graphic. Adobe reallty sucks to to this
automatically! I tried to make an action, but it can not get my settings... that it should be high color photo trace!?

What to do?

I have about 500 pictures that I will have as vector, and I do not wan´t to do it manually! 

Someone who knows how to do?

Sincerely Joakim

Topics

How to, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer to Ton's answer here and see if that works for you:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/action-including-an-image-trace/td-p/10017882?page=1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines