• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pie chart help

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not done a pie chart in Illustrator for over a year, and maybe I've missed something in the recent updates maybe, but I'm struggling with two aspects of the pie chart creator tool. 

Firstly, I have six data values, and it only converts 4 of them into pie chart segments. They're admittedly small values, but still important and worth presenting. I thought making the values 'stacked' so they appeared in a ring shape instead of a 'pie' might help with the proportions and allow the two missing values to show, but alas no.

Secondly, no matter what settings I fiddle around with in the 'type' window, I still can't seem to get a legent/key to show itself. I could create this manually of course, but I now have to work out which segment is which. I don't even get legend boxes, let alone text.

Neither of these things were issues when I last did a pie chart in Illustrator. Is this a bug in latest version of Ai or is there a new dialog box of settings I need to adjust?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you could show some screenshots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines