Pinch to zoom in

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me how to activate pinch to zoom in illustrator instead of Alt+pinch just like Inkscape I am using Adobe Illustrator 2019 23.0.2 version on windows 10.

[Title edited for clarity. Was "Hello Everyone I am new to illustrator and I need help"]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you want to change how to use a trackpad?

You might be able to do that using some third party system extension, but it's not possible in Illustrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this finds you. Edit>Preferences>General - Check "Force Enable Pinch-To-Zoom on touchpad"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the correct answer!! (2021) Solved a longstanding issue Ive had when I dont use my mouse. Finally! Thank you! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Files_ LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines