• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please optimize Adobe Illustrator (Suggestion)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are painfully slow, more so than any other design editors I've used in the past. Can Adobe do more to optimize their software experience? I'm not even doing anything complicated, yet things slow down considerably on my relatively new machine. I've had slowdowns on all the machines I've owned, some more than others. I had the same problem on my iMac, Surface Pro 6 and now Razer Blade 15. Adobe XD and Adobe Fresco are the only applications that seem well optimized, and the rest are fairly slow in comparison.

My Specifications

• 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 Core (2.2GHz base / 4.1GHz turbo boost)
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB GDDR5 VRAM)
  • Intel HD 630 Integrated Graphics
  • 512GB SSD (NVMe)
  • 16GB Dual-Channel (8GB x 2) DDR4 2667MHz
TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

The Community forums are user forums, so you're mostly reaching volunteers like me and other users. If you'd like the Illustrator team to see your suggestion, try posting to the Illustrator Uservoice page. That's where they look for bug reports and feature requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Community forums are user forums, so you're mostly reaching volunteers like me and other users. If you'd like the Illustrator team to see your suggestion, try posting to the Illustrator Uservoice page. That's where they look for bug reports and feature requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines