• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please please help me solve live corner issue making a tennis racket.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam doing a Vector tennis Racket in Ai

I have copied this step for step and my circle nodes dont allow me to pull the head of the racket down and out, am I missing something? So frustrating! See attached image what Ai allows me do is only this in attached jpeg.
personal details removed by moderator

racket curves.jpg

Many thanks in advance guys
TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

You have to select with the direct selection tool (the white arrow) only the two anchor point at the bottom of the head of the racket, and then you will be able to drag the circle nodes

Andrea5FD9_0-1612955237078.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, this step is in the video. And what happens when you do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you make an amazing Tennis Racquet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to select with the direct selection tool (the white arrow) only the two anchor point at the bottom of the head of the racket, and then you will be able to drag the circle nodes

Andrea5FD9_0-1612955237078.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andrea iam so grateful, it WORKS!!!!!!!!!:) you have made my day. My issue was that I was not selecting both live corners, i was selecting one, and expecting it to pull out both points. I was also pulling the live corners down at a 45 degree angle and not straight down.

First time I have used this community super grateful, I tried many videos online first and still could not get it right.

Many thanks Bevan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines