Portfolio

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I've built up a portfolio, how do I find a job or clients so that I could make money?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Portfolio

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I've built up a portfolio, how do I find a job or clients so that I could make money?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Adobe Portfolio to post your work and share your work on Behance so that your work becomes more discoverable there. Behance also has job postings that you can check. I'd also recommend putting together your info on LinkedIn and checking available jobs there.

Networking is also very important for making connections with people who may need your services. Although most connections are made virtually now, you can still attend conferences, live streams, webinars, and user group meetings online where you can make those connections.

You might check out the recorded sessions from Adobe MAX 2020 or previous years to see if there are any sessions on starting out in the industry that might help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0
Resources