Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pressure sensitivity bug

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

I got the ugee m708 graphics tablet and started to draw in illustrator. But when I tried to use pressure sensitive brushes it made blobs at beginning and end of the line I drawed. http://prntscr.com/hts6tt . The tablet works fine in my other programmes (PS, Sketchbook). Do you have any idea how to fix this? I tried everything and reinstalled illustrator 2 times but it still wont work. In the driver of the tablet everything works fine.

I use: Windows 10

Newest version of Adobe illustrator CC 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

did you reset your tablet settings to default? this also often helps. Anyway, it looks like a system/tablet problem, not Illustrator's

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this seems like if your system doesn't have enough resources for all the running tasks and delays its reaction for your pressing. In this case, sometimes tablet is the first what is put to the last turn. Try to close the unnecessary programs and check the result. What will happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you test it in an earlier version of AI CC?

What are your Calligraphic Brush settings?

Are you using the Blob brush or Paintbrush tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded AI CC2017 and now it works. I dont know why cc2018 isn't working.

Thx for your answers

Update: The bug is there again. I was drawing and everything worked. But after about 1h the bug is there again.

Maybe you have an other idea whats wrong?

I tried to  close all unnecessary but it didn´t help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you reset your tablet settings to default? this also often helps. Anyway, it looks like a system/tablet problem, not Illustrator's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve got the same problem, at very low pressure Illustrator makes a strange blob of the thin line it should be. I’m using a Xp-pen artist 10s (But it runs on a Ugee driver) can anyone help me?? It’s only in illustrator yea, i’ve sent an email to xp-pen too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

schrieb

I’ve got the same problem, at very low pressure Illustrator makes a strange blob of the thin line it should be. I’m using a Xp-pen artist 10s (But it runs on a Ugee driver) can anyone help me?? It’s only in illustrator yea, i’ve sent an email to xp-pen too.

Is that a pen-tablet?

Or a graphic tablet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. It's not lack of resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe really has terrible integration right now in my eyes. 

I am using a macbook pro 2015 model with a Huion Tablet and literally have to delete and reinstall the wacom driver every other session just so I can use this feature, pick up the slack Adobe, this issue has been happening to users since 2017, thats 5 years...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines