Print single sided?

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't belive I have to ask this question, but… how do I print single-sided from Adobe Illustrator 25.2.3?

Every time I print, it prints double-sided. The print dialog doesn't seem to mention a single-sided option.

What can I do?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021
Double sided printing is controlled through your specific printer's Print dialog window. If you're on a Mac then you would click on the "Setup" button at the bottom of Illustrator's Print dialog window which will bring up your printer's dialog window. There is usually an option showing for two-sided printing in full view in this window. Make sure that it is deslected and the problem should be solved. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double sided printing is controlled through your specific printer's Print dialog window. If you're on a Mac then you would click on the "Setup" button at the bottom of Illustrator's Print dialog window which will bring up your printer's dialog window. There is usually an option showing for two-sided printing in full view in this window. Make sure that it is deslected and the problem should be solved. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 9.11.01 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It's been years since I've tried to print from Illustrator, so I'd forgotten that was down there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Bill mentioned..... It has to be in our printer settings.

Now, the look of printer settings could vary if you are using a Mac or PC or even if a different type of printer.

But do what Bill said.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines