Highlighted

Printing Problem with Printing Overlapping File

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I am trying to print a job that needs to be tiled because it is a large label. The print settings are set to overlap as well. The printer is a Ricoh IM C3000. 

When I go to print, it shows that it is sending the job but it doesn't fully print. Only 4 pages printed out of 6. When I tried to manually select the section that wasn't printing, it sends it but seems to get lost on the way to the printer and doesn't print. Has anyone else had this problem? 

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing Problem with Printing Overlapping File

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I am trying to print a job that needs to be tiled because it is a large label. The print settings are set to overlap as well. The printer is a Ricoh IM C3000. 

When I go to print, it shows that it is sending the job but it doesn't fully print. Only 4 pages printed out of 6. When I tried to manually select the section that wasn't printing, it sends it but seems to get lost on the way to the printer and doesn't print. Has anyone else had this problem? 

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version, which system? How is the printer connected?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator 2020 (CC), Mac desktop.  Through WiFi, I believe. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can the connection be the cause of the issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be this one file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0