Printing wrong color PDF

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a contract for my husbands business. I'm pretty new to using Illustrator. When I convert it to a PDF for print, the designs I added print yellow and not the logo color...any input would be helpful! I will also note that I just changed my color ink two days ago, levels are high! Thank you! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you test the printer after exchanging the ink cartridges? Did you conform to the routines as described in the manual?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chelsea,

How is the appearance of the logo in the PDF when you look at it on your monitor?

If the PDF looks right on your monitor, I believe the issue must lie between the PDF and the printer or solely with the printer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines