Highlighted

Problem about licensing

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am new in this community and before starting with my actual projects, want to have some clarification. That is, if i made a design for my client in paid version but after a few months/ years, if i got an opportunity in some other field other than designing, obviously i have to cancel my subscription. Then what happens if someone asks the client about the licensing? like is there gonna be any problem?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

The work that you create using these programs like the ai file or pdf etc is your property this is not tied to the Adobe subscription. You can use it howsoever you want even after the subscription is over/cancelled

-Manan

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem about licensing

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am new in this community and before starting with my actual projects, want to have some clarification. That is, if i made a design for my client in paid version but after a few months/ years, if i got an opportunity in some other field other than designing, obviously i have to cancel my subscription. Then what happens if someone asks the client about the licensing? like is there gonna be any problem?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

The work that you create using these programs like the ai file or pdf etc is your property this is not tied to the Adobe subscription. You can use it howsoever you want even after the subscription is over/cancelled

-Manan

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 1